At ABC Blind & Drapery, the health of our employees and beautiful surrounding communities is a priority. We would first like to send our condolences to all those affected by the coronavirus. We are closely monitoring changes in the everchanging landscape of this global situation and are working wisely to ensure that we are protecting the health of all those in association with ABC Blind & Drapery.
We acknowledge the concern that some clients may have with allowing us into their home or visiting our office during this time, therefore, we are offering flexible solutions to cater to your needs. If you are noticing your home needs some change and begin debating new window coverings, we are happy to provide either an in-person or virtual consultation. If you choose to opt for a virtual consultation, we would like to assure you that our designers will still walk you through all our product options and we will mail you free swatches so you can sample your products of interest.
Additionally, our showroom is now open for walk-ins Monday – Friday, 10 am – 3 pm and from 9 am – 5 pm for blind repair drop-offs. Outside of these hours, the showroom is still available for design consultations by appointment only. At this time, we have also resumed in-home consultations and installations. Following the guidelines of the CDC and Government, we are taking the following precautions to ensure the safety of your home, ABC employees, and our community:
- Disposable gloves and shoe covers put on before each install.
- Hand sanitizer before and after each appointment.
- No handshaking. Maintaining personal distance.
- In our showroom, we will only allow in 2 clients at a time.
- Sanitation of our showroom and offices every hour.
- For the safety of all – home-owners, home dwellers, and your ABC expert must all be wearing face coverings during the home visit.
- Our in-home appointment times will be exact. If you wish to make arrangements for your children, other home dwellers, or yourself to not be home during the installation process, ABC will be providing you with an exact appointment time and an estimate of how long the job will take to complete.
Under the guidance of our local government, we are opening our business in phases and we are so excited to continue bringing the best to your windows! We deeply appreciate your support and care, for not just ABC, but for the entire community during this time of uncertainty. We are honored to continue serving Austin and the surrounding areas.
News and Resources
Stay up to date with the latest tips and trends from ABC Blind and Drapery.