At ABC Blind & Drapery, the health of our employees and beautiful surrounding communities is a priority. We would first like to send our condolences to all those affected by the coronavirus. We are closely monitoring changes in the everchanging landscape of this global situation and are working wisely to ensure that we are protecting the health of all those in association with ABC Blind & Drapery.
We acknowledge the concern that some clients may have with allowing us into their home or visiting our office during this time, therefore, we are offering flexible solutions to cater to your needs. If you are stuck in your home during this period and are debating new window coverings, we still are happy to do in-home consultations for the time being, but we have added the option to consult with designers via video conference. Our designers will still walk you through all our product options and we will mail you free swatches so you can sample your products of interest.
We are following all CDC recommendations, therefore we have implemented stricter sanitation guidelines such as:
- Disposable gloves and shoe covers put on before each install.
- Hand sanitizer before and after each appointment.
- No handshaking. Maintaining personal distance.
- Our showroom is only available for appointments. Only one client at a time.
- Sanitation of our showroom and offices after every appointment.
- We will be having our office email copies of sales contracts to avoid the shuffling of contracts between people.
In addition, we will be doing a courtesy phone call before any in-home appointments to confirm no unexpected circumstances have arisen since the time the appointment was taken. We deeply appreciate your support and care, for not just ABC, but for the entire community during this time of uncertainty. We are honored to continue serving Austin and the surrounding areas.